Cube ice is perfectly symmetrical and leaves a good impression with its hard crystal clear quality that melts very slowly, allowing customers to enjoy their favourite drinks longer. Hoshizaki’s self contained cube ice makers are easy to use and applicable for many operators with its bin built in. Easily placed in small compact areas, it comes in 2 ranges – the IM series and the I FIT series.
The IM series allows more flexibility of application with each range offering ice in variable capacity alongside a design for uncomplicated usage from start to finish.
Among its features:
- smart computer board technology
- slide in air filter for easy cleaning
- LED error indicator for easy diagnosis
- Stainless steel exterior.
For some models, such as the new range of I-FIT Cube Ice maker series also have the following features built in:
- flush back design for easy installation
- round front door for quick access to ice
- one piece door design and pull out air filter for simple cleaning
- front water valve access for easy serviceability
UNIQUE ICE FORMATION IN THE HOSHIZAKI CUBE ICE MAKERS: