Cube ice is perfectly symmetrical and leaves a good impression with its hard crystal clear quality that melts very slowly, allowing customers to enjoy their favourite drinks longer. Hoshizaki’s modular system cube ice makers are built to support the needs for large volumes in an establishment. These modular systems placed on top of ice bins produces continuously with a model available for extended capacity.
The IM series allows more flexibility of application with each range offering ice in variable capacity alongside a design for uncomplicated usage from start to finish.
Among its features:
- smart computer board technology
- slide in air filter for easy cleaning
- LED error indicator for easy diagnosis
- Stainless steel exterior.
For some models, such as the new range of I-FIT Cube Ice maker series also have the following features built in:
- flush back design for easy installation
- round front door for quick access to ice
- one piece door design and pull out air filter for simple cleaning
- front water valve access for easy serviceability
UNIQUE ICE FORMATION IN THE HOSHIZAKI CUBE ICE MAKERS: